Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Powers

Dr Powers is one of the most kind and down to earth Doctors I've ever been to! He deals with things that could make a person feel uncomfortable but he makes you feel the opposite I felt very at ease around him even with having a procedure done. So many specialists can treat you like a number and seem arrogant but not Dr Powers he's wonderful I highly recommend him! He explained everything very well and insisted if I had more troubles in the future to make sure he was called to get in right away. He is very thorough, thoughtful and friendly I trusted him fully in what I needed to get checked out. I feel he really cares about what he does and wants to help people that's so nice to see. He seems very nice to his staff too from what I saw and the nurse was friendly and made me feel comfortable too, all around good place to go for urology needs! I hope I never need there services again but feel good knowing they are there if I do!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Powers completely botched my bladder sling and I had to have reconstructive surgery. He would never admit fault, although 2 other doctors identified the problem immediately -- poor placement of the sling. I have never felt pain such as this, and it was over a period of 7 months. He ordered many unnecessary tests to try to "find the problem", although it was quickly detected by the other urologists. Furthermore, his staff is condescending and rude. I tell all I know to find another urologist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I had an ongoing problem for over a year before I was referred to him and he resolved it quickly. Very personable and knowledgable as well. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Brian C. Powers's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)