Ratings for Dr. Nancy Jeffery

I've been going to Nancy since the early-mid 1980's. She is the absolute best in every way! My only complaint is she recently semi-retired, and is in just two days a week. Another dentist has come on board and will eventually take over the business. It will be a very sad day indeed. I do not look forward to finding a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

This is not a review on Dr Jeffery herself but how she manages her practice. Called today (Jul 30 at 3:35pm) and got a message saying that their office was closed until Aug 4th? July 31st is not even a holiday and why is she closed so early on a Thursday? Is this just how everyone operates in the small town of Fredericton.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr.Nancy has been my dentist for years and I would not consider going to anyone else. My daughter was only two when she had her first visit and she has been seeing Dr. Nancy ever since.(She is 23 now). Would recommend her and staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Can handle a nervous client like me and make me feel good about being there

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Jeffery is amazing! She has been my dentist since I was a child, and when I moved back from being away 7+ years she took me and my family back on, and is fantastic with my kids!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

She is amazing with special needs children. She is very efficient and knowledgeable. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Jeffery has been our family dentist for over 20 years. She is very kind, caring and compassionate. I recommend her highly to everyone and anyone I know!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Jeffery is the only dentist I have ever felt comfortable with... she understood that I was terrified and was very patient with me. I would advise anyone with children who are nervous about going to a dentist to take them to Dr. Jeffery... she is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

always excellent service and puts the patients totally at ease

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

I got appointments on short notice with a very friendly service and never had to complain about any pain.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007