Ratings for Dr. John J. Nevins

I love Dr. Nevins. I've been going to him for almost 6 years and travel over 45 minutes just because he's caring and attentive. I never have felt rushed which is why I do not mind waiting for awhile because I know he's giving his other patients 100%. Several friends and family members use him and love him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

This guy is A#1. Easy to talk to,listens to what u say,very knowledgeable. Tries to b funny. Very good Dr. Great person. I'd recommend him for anybody & anything . I've had no problems

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Nevins spent a good amount of time learning about my medical history and the medical history of my family. He was patient, friendly, reassuring, and very knowledgeable. He offered excellent suggestions to improve or maintain my health, and made me feel comfortable and at ease in his office. His staff was also excellent: friendly, competent, and helpful. Overall, a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Nevins was extremely helpful. He was enjoyable to talk with and was genuinely interested in my problem. He made no effort to rush me out of his office, which was a great feeling.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Nevins is very professional and caring. He listens attentively and answers any questions I might have. He is very knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. A very fine physician.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. John J. Nevins's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Old Bridge, NJ