Ratings for Dr. Christine Webster

Went 2 times i have long term condition but needed immediate meds to aid control. Was very knowledgeable and gave great meds that didnt cost the earth. She is very very busy so expect a longer than usual wait times .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great doctor no doubt about it, but impossible to get through to book an appt. I have annual appts that I have to remember to call and book because they don't book out year in advance. It takes me three months of trying to get through to book the appt because lines are not answered and vm is ALWAYS full, and if it isn't your told not to leave a message for an appt as they won't call back.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I saw dr Webster today for the first time. It was a long wait (feb referral, sep appt) but I'm so glad I asked my dr to refer me to her. My husband saw her and really liked her, so did I. No nonsense and completely honest. She didn't make me feel bad for being so worried and was empathetic. She did remove something so I have to wait now but I'm glad I'm in her hands if anything should come up. She even helped me identify something my 13 year old has that's been cause of major anxiety for me and now I know it's most likey okay. Linda on the front desk is amazing and so friendly and helpful , I love it when I don't feel like a number. Thank you Dr Webster and staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

It took me 72 redials to get through on the phone. You have to wait forever to get an appointment, her rooms have pieces of skin on the floor. She only wants to talk about me other medical issues other than my skin. Do your job!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Webster is fantastic. Wish the office was open more days in the week. And wish the appointments didn't have to be booked so far in advance.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have seen many other dermatologists and dr Webster is by far the best. Her bed side manner is fantastic and she is very willing to answer any and all of my questions even it is unrelated to the main issue that I have been referred for. Her experience and knowledge go above and beyond. That being said I can almost never speak to receptionist and wait times are very long even first thing in the morning.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Have been a patient for 7 + years and very satisfied with Dr Webster and Linda who runs the office. However very difficult to get through to make an appointment and on the day they are always running behind. Take a book knowing you will relax for an hour!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have seen Doctor Webster for many years. Her staff is excellent. The two problems that I do have is waiting months to see her and having to wait at least an hour after my appointment. She is booking too many patients into a time slot. The last time I had an appointment she brushed off my psoriatic arthritis which causes dry scaly patches on my skin.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Great dr .. Worth waiting the months to see her if it's not urgent of course ... Only thing is it's hard to get through to someone on the phone

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Never in my life have I experienced such incompetence. It's impossible to get through. You have to wait three months for an appointment. She has taken pictures but doesn't seem to do anything with them. She also claims to have knowledge of my condition when she clearly doesn't.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017