Ratings for Dr. Stephen Carmona

They booked me together with my ASD kid, they didn't put sunglasses while they were doing checkup, he was screaming so the were rushing up. They didnt put even fluoride on his teeth either...

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Carmona for about 17 years now & he is amazing as I am a very nervous person when it comes to dental work. He understands & checks in with me during the procedure to see if I need a small break. I won't change dentists. I give him a 5 out of 5!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Carmona and Kendra the hygienist are absolutely fantastic, and I have been seeing them both since I was a small child. Unfortunately the new receptionist that they hired a few years ago has absolutely ruined every single experience for me in the last few years. When she calls to leave a voicemail (if she actually does) her tone is rude and condescending, and she once made me feel so upset I vowed I could never return just because of her. However, Dr. Carmona will always keep you coming back because he is kind, patient and understanding. I just wish the old receptionist would come back.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr Stephen is very patient, knowledgeable, and Ian always in a good mood. He's also great with children. His staff is very efficient as well. I recommend this dental clinic, hands down.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I've been with him for 16 years and he is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My family has been seeing this dentist since he opened. We even moved and still return to have him care for our teeth. Everything about his practice is 5 stars. Unfortunately, the full time receptionist who has been there the last few years tends to ruin it. If I call to book an appointment, she never returns my calls. Her superior attitude, and rudeness has made me start to look elsewhere. She has made many mistakes in the last 2 years in my billings, and on every occassion has been rude. The most recent incident involved her billing me for a visit that she said "the insurance didn't cover....I don't know why" when I called to inquire about it. After me talking with the insurance it turns out she hadn't even submitted it, and didn't even bother to check with the insurance. Had a terrible attitutude when I told her the problem. My family always use to go on Saturdays, and that receptionist is amazing. Unfortunately, we now need to go weekdays and deal with this receptionist. Surprising that she has lasted so long. Even her voice mail sounds like she is eating and is in a tunnel. There are dentists everywhere. I LOVE this dental practice, but I shouldn't have to deal with a rude receptionist who can't be bothered to look into billing mistakes and has never even had the consideration to apologize. I can never understand how employees like this keep their jobs with the job market the way it is. Sad.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I've been seen him for 9 years and i am very impressed with his skills and knowledge. He won't perform a procedure unless its necessary or would recommend a specialist instead. Had many different dentist in the past and cant say that anyone was better than him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Excellent Dentist, so friendly and funny, the staff is fantastic! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. STEPHEN Carmona is an excellent dentist. He is very understanding and listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Wonderful dentist with a calm, pleasant personality. The entire staff is so welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016