Ratings for Dr. Larry Martin

I took a friend to Dr. Martin for a deep cavity that had fallen out. We were greeted promptly, work was done professionally and in a timely manner. My friend was thrilled that it was "pain free" and very cost effective. She said she would be continuing as a patient and definitely refer others. I will certainly be going to this fellow.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Doc Martin is a nice guy and an allright dentist. Would look elsewhere for cosmetic work though.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

He know his stuff. Straight forward and he tell you like it is. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

A great dentist. Goes out of his way to make sure dental work is done to perfection at a very reasonable cost.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I used to go to him, stopped long ago when he called my cadiologist a racial name & told me to tell him something not very nice along with a hand gensture that I am sure u can figure out. Not very professional. I am sure he thought he was being funny since I was young but I wasnt impressed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007