Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Finley

I have had 2 surgeries. I do not have a mark or a scar after healing.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Very thorough and professional, He has done three Mohs procedures on me with excellent results. Not very talkative, but he gets the job done.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Eric Finley is an excellent and professional surgeon. Lacks bedside manner, but excellence in his craft and outcome of final result. Dr. Finley is extremely knowledgable but expresses medical jargon; needs to practice layman terms with a smile. Excellent surgical skills, very pleases with surgical outcome. I had a facial extraction with repair and my scar to this day is un-noticable. Dr. Finley work on smiling more because you do have a soothing and beautiful smile. Dr. Finley is very respectful of one's time and expects the same from his patients. I cannot comment on his staff, because I have not had real interaction with them. Dr Finley at times can come across as agitated but only because he does believe in extending the best care possible to his patients. I could see this by his expression to deliver the best surgical outcome possible. He displayed such patience and preciseness during my surgical procedure. I could sense a genuine feeling of perfectionism and pride.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Eric M. Finley's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1989)