Ratings for Dr. Kevin Fast

Dr. Kevin Fast and staff are friendly and know legible! Great office to visit!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Horrible dentist, and didnt even hire a licensed dental assistant to help him. Horrible work and huge ego

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Don't let the nice office fool you. Dr Fast is all about how things look and his pumping up his inflated ego. His dentistry is not good and fillings fall out quickly. He does braces for a cheaper price but he is not a specialist. I don't think Dr Fast cares about peoples teeth at all, only the money he can make especially if you have good insurance.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I seen Dr Fast in 2003 for a routine filling on my 3rd molar. This filling turned into my nightmere come true. His botched filling got deep, and complicated. He ended up damaging the Periphial nerve, and ultimately 3 hrs later I ended up in hospital with a mini-stroke. I have since had the nerve damage confirmed, along with periphial neurophathy a condition that effects mostly the elderly, and permanent facial nerve damage called Bells Palsy. I cannot sue, because by the time I could get a doctor to agree what had happended to me, the statue of limitation ran out. I do not know how this man acquired his license to practice, but his skill is no where near up to par for quality care. DO NOT LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU, if you value you and your families health. Good luck!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

His hygenists are VERY rough, for regular cleanings it should not hurt the way that it did there. After months of pain in the back of my mouth and (more that 2 x-rays) Dr fast said there was nothing wrong and that my wisdom teeth had plently of room to come through normally. After consultation with a dentist in Sarnia.....did x-rays (again) to tell me that my pain was from my wisdom teeth which were infected and needed removed. Turns out my wisdom teeth were coming is sideways and even if they had been straight there was absoluetly NO room for them.....was referred to Dr Gretzinger who removed them within 3 weeks! Will never return to this dentist its worth the drive to Sarnia!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

He is very precise at root canals and braces. My family has required both of these services and were very pleased with their results. Professional attitude.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

I brought my daughter in with a sore tooth and he told her it was new molars. A month later we were at a pediatric dentist to fix all of his mistakes. She asked me if I had ever brought her to a dentist before which I replied she had been in every 6 months. Because of his ignorance my daughter suffered a tremendous amount of pain and had to have crowns put on which cost me thousands of dollars. There are so many horror stories, save yourself the agony. The only one thankful he still practices are other dentists who get paid to fix mistakes.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

My spouse saw Dr. Fast for a cavity. First, he said my spouse had no cavities, even though his tooth was killing him. Then he went back and there was a cavity which Dr. Fast admitted he missed. He 'fixed' the cavity and his tooth was still hurting. Then the filling fell out a few months later. My spouse will not go back there!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I have never had any problems with Dr Fast himself, but the ladies that clean your teeth gouged and cut my gums very badly. I may as well have had a 3 year old clean them for me, I think they probably could have done a better job with less bleeding. And, FYI, I go to the dentist regularly (Just not this one anymore)!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Nice place but terrible skills as a dentist. I may as well have gone to a Chiropractor who could have done about as good a job on my teeth. I ended up paying 5 times as much to get his work fixed up.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009