Ratings for Dr. A. Tony Feliz

Dr Feliz is very professional, polite and helpful. He has excellent knowledge and skill level.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Horrible staff. Unprofessional. I've never been seen in under an hour and usually the wait is closer to 2 or 3 hours. I've scheduled several appts with the dr and I usually only see the nurse practitioner who usually says, "I don't know the answer to that but I'll get back to you." ( they still charge for DOCTOR visit). The only reason I continue to come here is because I don't want to drive to Colorado Springs. But next time I think I will. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Very Professional, personable. Dr. Feliz takes time to explain all details.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr Feliz, explained all procedures, answered all questions, performed the surgery and when I started having concerns they scheduled me in right away. I feel comfortable with him, and I am hoping we can resolve my problems safely and quickly. I have been seen in a timely manner and I like how he explains things so I am clear about it, and if he says he will call you he does.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr Feliz was late for both surgeries he performed on me. If my appointment was scheduled for 10 a.m. I was lucky to be seen by noon. Most of the time I had to see his Nurse Practioner. Neither he or his NP listen to what I'm telling them about pain. My primary care physician even called Dr Feliz' office when I was passing blood and black tissue in my urine and told them I needed to be seen by a doctor and they STILL had me see the NP. I don't feel I got adequate care by Dr. Feliz.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. A. Tony Feliz's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1992)

Wellpoint