Ratings for Dr. Pheobe Ho

Don't visit this doctor! Aside from showing up late to my last 3 appointments (one of them a surgery and one an HOUR late) she does not like to share info with her patients. I had a LEEP procedure done and she did not to tell me she left paste in my cervix so when it fell out, I was scared to death! She does not explain anything to you and you have to ask her specific questions regarding your care or else you will never know. This woman is very frustrating and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I waited 45 minutes to be seen for 5 minutes in which my quuestions were brushed aside. It was the most shockingly rude service I have recieved. Although another doctor had recommended Dr. Ho, I found her dismissive to the point of rudness. She overbooked patients

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I found Dr. Ho and her entire staff extremely unprofessional and unhelpful. I had questions regarding a lump that was found in my breast during an exam and Dr. Ho's response to them (after making an appointment specifically to have my questions answered)was to snicker and then state: "This isn't really my specialty" and "you'll have to ask the specialist". I had to ask several times for my medical records to be sent to my specialist and because of the delay by Dr. Ho's office I had to delay the scheduling of other doctors appointments. I will not be returning to Dr. Ho and would never recommend her service to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Ho is amazing. She delivered my baby when I had to be transferred to the hospital from a home birth. She is kind , knowledgeable about reducing interventions and willing to try alternative practices...

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Very nice lady and group of midwives.Not big on larger family's.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Pheobe Ho's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1993)