Ratings for Dr. Hon Wah Wong

There are not enough words in the English language to describe the terror that Dr. Wong's wife instills in my life. 1 star is still too much for the staff. Dr. Wong's wife is rude; her manners are worse than garbage. Don't forget about the other receptionist. Same rating. So bad. Stay away. How can Dr. Wong allow this nepotism to exist? I would like to reiterate the terrible attitude of Dr. Wong's wife. So bad.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Been going to his doctor for 20 years ever since I loved to Markham. Now that I have moved to Vaughan I still go to Dr Wong.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Me and my family have been with Dr. Wong for the past 20+ years. I see alot of people complaining about the other staffs, but many have overlooked the fact that they are managing for 2 different doctors in the same clinic, thus the increased workload. Dr. Wong has always been helpful, patient and knowledgable, ever since I was a little kid.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Staff are not friendly and always overbooked. Wait is more than one hour.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I am very grateful to have Dr Wong as my G.P. for almost 20 years. Dr Wong is also my son's G.P. Too bad, my husband cannot include in Dr Wong's patient list. I wouldn't complain the secretary and the staff in office as they have a very heavy work load. They just try their best to finish their work.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

First off, the staff is a nightmare to work with. She is extremely rude and does not care about the patients whatsoever. I'm surprised that the doctor is able to deal with her for so many years. The doctor is nice and caring, but he has missed a very big diagnosis, that should have been very obvious considering my complaints.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Terrible. I called to ask when my grandma had her last tetanus shot and the secretary cut me off before I was able to ask. Then she hung up on me. She must really hate people or her job. I would only recommend to people who can teach the secretary proper customer service or make her feel better about her self esteem. Too bad Dr. Wong can't cure that.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Wong is a great doctor. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. My family and I had visited him for more than 15 years. He is still the same, responsible. We are happy to have a great doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr.Wong is a great doctor, friendly, knowledgable and responsible. It's not easy to find such good family doctor now. But the staff is pretty rude.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Dr. Wong seemed nice, but his staff were rude and arrogant. I am surprised they could keep their jobs.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013