You may also like

Rate Dr. Charles A. Messa

Dr. Charles A. Messa's Ratings

Dr Messa is a wonderful doctor. My breasts and thighs look amazing after my breast augmentation and liposuction. He is an artist and a kind and sensitive doctor. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr Messa is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I had a BBL and I look amazing. I couldn't be happier, I am very grateful for his skill and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I look great. I love my new body and I love Dr Messa. He's so kind and caring. I can't wait to my next procedure with him. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2862881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Excellent surgeon , facility, and staff. Highest attention to every detail and the superior level of patient care. Thanks for the flowers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He really is the best. The experience was flawless and so are my results. It really could not have gone any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I choose Dr Messa because of his outstanding reputation. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery and I'm extremely happy. I look amazing and I have reommended him to all my friends. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr Messa is an amazing surgeon and physician. I had two children and my breasts and stomach were ruined. I had a breast augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck and I look beautiful. He's the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I had a breast augmentation and mastopexy with Dr Messa. I absolutely love the way my breasts look now. I had 3 children and breast fed. My breasts were sagging and lost fullness. He is an amazing doctor and was always kind and caring, he is a wonderful surgeon. I feel like a new woman thanks to Dr Messa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Messa is truly a miracle worker..i have undergone both a breast augmentation and later an abdominoplasty with him. I feel completely transformed.. My breasts and abdomen look great! I could not have asked for a better outcome. I researched multiple other surgeons before choosing Dr Messa and honestly there is no comparison.. Dr Messa is an incredibly skilled surgeon. Moreover, he is kind and patient.. Took the time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions in detail. I never felt pressured by him or his staff. I definitely plan to go back to him... Overall a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I had a breast implant exchange and Dr Messa did a wonderful job. I am extremely happy. And looking foward to having my abdominoplasty next month. Thank you Dr. Messa for all the great care you and your staff provided me with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364488].votes_count ]]