flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Messa and his staff are amazing. He was so kind and caring from my first consultation to my last postop visit. I one my new body! I feel better and look beautiful. Thanks Dr Messa, I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr Messa is a wonderful doctor. My breasts and thighs look amazing after my breast augmentation and liposuction. He is an artist and a kind and sensitive doctor. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Messa is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I had a BBL and I look amazing. I couldn't be happier, I am very grateful for his skill and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I look great. I love my new body and I love Dr Messa. He's so kind and caring. I can't wait to my next procedure with him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I choose Dr Messa because of his outstanding reputation. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery and I'm extremely happy. I look amazing and I have reommended him to all my friends. He's the best.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr Messa is an amazing surgeon and physician. I had two children and my breasts and stomach were ruined. I had a breast augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck and I look beautiful. He's the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Charles A. Messa's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want beautiful breasts and an amazing body go to Dr Messa! He is truly a miracle worker. I love my new body and highly recommend Dr Messa!"

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa and his staff are amazing. He was so kind and caring from my first consultation to my last postop visit. I one my new body! I feel better and look be..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa is an artist. I am eternally grateful to Dr Messa for making me feel beautiful again. He is the best plastic surgeon around. "

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa is a wonderful doctor. My breasts and thighs look amazing after my breast augmentation and liposuction. He is an artist and a kind and sensitive doctor..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I had a BBL and I look amazing. I couldn't be happier, I am very grateful for his skill and co..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I look great. I love my new body and I love Dr Messa. He's so kind and caring. I can't wait to my next procedure ..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon , facility, and staff. Highest attention to every detail and the superior level of patient care. Thanks for the flowers."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He really is the best. The experience was flawless and so are my results. It really could not have gone any better."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I choose Dr Messa because of his outstanding reputation. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery and I'm extremely happy. I look amazing and I have reommended him t..."

September 20, 2014