Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.

I was referred to Charles A. Messa, III by a family member. She told me that Dr. Messa was an excellent doctor and she knew several people that engaged his services before her, and they were all very happy with the results. I do realize that Dr. Messa may cost more than the average cosmetic surgeon, but he is not an average cosmetic surgeon. He is an extraordinarily gifted artist and he is worth every penny. As they say, “you get what you pay for”. I never felt scared and I always had the utmost faith in Dr. Messa’s ability. He is charming and has a fantastic bedside manner and he remembers his patients. He has a twinkle in his eye, and that shows me he loves what he does. You are never a faceless number to Dr. Messa. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and he tells you if you are not happy with the results, he will re-do them. I was offered some plastic surgery at half the price that Dr. Messa charges, but I will not go anywhere else but Dr. Messa. I intend to have more cosmetic surgery and Dr. Messa will be the only one I will allow to perform it. Dr. Messa’s staff is outstanding! They are caring, attentive and kind. I stayed overnight after my surgery and I was so well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Messa and your wonderful staff!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My primary care physician recommended Dr. Charles Messa to me for my breast augmentation and liposuction. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and I am so happy!!! I love my breasts and my new body. He is amazing. Wonderful bedside manner and excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s response
We are glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for the review and the kind words.

Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Messa was recommended to me by many of my friends. I had a breast augmentation and liposuction with him 2 months ago and I absolutely love the way I look. He is truly a gifted surgeon and wonderful doctor. What an amazing facility and staff! I highly recommend him over all other plastic surgeons he's the best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I choose Dr Messa over all the other plastic surgeons in the area because I felt the most comfortable with him. He was kind, caring and very understanding. I had a great augmentation and tummy tuck and I absolutely love my results. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect body. He's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Messa and his staff are amazing. He was so kind and caring from my first consultation to my last postop visit. I one my new body! I feel better and look beautiful. Thanks Dr Messa, I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr Messa is a wonderful doctor. My breasts and thighs look amazing after my breast augmentation and liposuction. He is an artist and a kind and sensitive doctor. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Messa is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I had a BBL and I look amazing. I couldn't be happier, I am very grateful for his skill and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I look great. I love my new body and I love Dr Messa. He's so kind and caring. I can't wait to my next procedure with him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Messa is a dual Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has devoted his career to helping others through cosmetic plastic surgery. He is a dedicated physician whose greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the affect his work has on helping patients look and feel better. His warm and compassionate mannerism enables patients to feel more comfortable and secure as they experience the benefits of plastic surgery. Dr. Messa completed his undergraduate education at LaSalle University where he graduated magna cum laude, and was a scholar athlete and Rhodes Scholar nominee. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the prestigious Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He subsequently completed general surgery training at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, receiving honors as an outstanding surgical resident and teacher. He then completed training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Messa has attained dual Board Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of many regional and national medical societies. His academic accolades also include numerous publications with national and international presentations in many areas of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Pennsylvania State University Milton S Hershey Medical Center (Grad. 1989)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Charles A. Messa, III by a family member. She told me that Dr. Messa was an excellent doctor and she knew several people that engaged his ser..."

May 23, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My primary care physician recommended Dr. Charles Messa to me for my breast augmentation and liposuction. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and I am so happy!!! I love ..."

April 4, 2016
    • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "954-659-7760".

March 30, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa was recommended to me by many of my friends. I had a breast augmentation and liposuction with him 2 months ago and I absolutely love the way I look. He..."

February 27, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I choose Dr Messa over all the other plastic surgeons in the area because I felt the most comfortable with him. He was kind, caring and very understanding. I ha..."

February 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want beautiful breasts and an amazing body go to Dr Messa! He is truly a miracle worker. I love my new body and highly recommend Dr Messa!"

December 5, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa and his staff are amazing. He was so kind and caring from my first consultation to my last postop visit. I one my new body! I feel better and look be..."

November 12, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa is an artist. I am eternally grateful to Dr Messa for making me feel beautiful again. He is the best plastic surgeon around. "

October 10, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa is a wonderful doctor. My breasts and thighs look amazing after my breast augmentation and liposuction. He is an artist and a kind and sensitive doctor..."

September 1, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Messa is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I had a BBL and I look amazing. I couldn't be happier, I am very grateful for his skill and co..."

August 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and I look great. I love my new body and I love Dr Messa. He's so kind and caring. I can't wait to my next procedure ..."

July 11, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon , facility, and staff. Highest attention to every detail and the superior level of patient care. Thanks for the flowers."

April 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He really is the best. The experience was flawless and so are my results. It really could not have gone any better."

October 1, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I choose Dr Messa because of his outstanding reputation. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery and I'm extremely happy. I look amazing and I have reommended him t..."

September 20, 2014