Ratings for Dr. OHANNES Nercessian

Dr. Nercissian has preformed both of my mothers hip and one knee replacement. Although I was dissatisfied with the hospital staff I cannot praise him for his expertise knowledge and caring! You are the best! I would recommend you 1 billion times over!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Nercessian was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, kind and professional when he treated me for severe leg injuries I sustained in a car accident in Colorado and performed surgery on my right leg in 2000. He is a highly qualified surgeon and I have the utmost trust in him. Colleen H.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Doctor Nercessian told us to ask any questions, we proceeded to ask him questions and he made it very obvious that he did not like our questions. After the second question he stopped and obviously agitated told me if I don’t trust him to go find another doctor. I made it very clear to him that it was not a matter of not trusting him; it’s simply a matter of communication between Doctor and patient. As we asked him a few additional questions his demeanor immediately turned from tense to awful. Again he stopped and proceeded to tell us how he has operated on over 5000 of the most important people in NYC, ranging from royalty to politicians and celebrities. My sister asked him how the insurance would be handled and he then exploded and told her, “I am a Columbia University professor”; I do not take care of such things” This guy is the most unprofessional Doctor I have ever come across, I would not recomment him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. OHANNES Nercessian's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)