Ratings for Dr. Jerry A. Olshan

We thank you and your staff for the ongoing care and compassion shown to my late husband. Dr. Olsham was our doctor when we wintered in Phoenix from Canada. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone in need of consultation and treatment. Thanks again for your kindness. Gretta L.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. He explains what is going on. He is not hurried, ergo his on time rating. Ha! I thank God for doctors like him. I know that he will take good care of me and my issues.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Great, caring, knowledgeable doctor. Really helped my family and I when we needed him most.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

This Doctor had been excellent for years. But then a problem developed. His nursing staff dwindled down to one person. A person who is too set in her ways to absorb new knowledge. I have heard her yell at patients for asking questions that she can not answer! I have seen her refuse to address a patient's concerns, simply because she didn't know an answer. I have heard her belittle patients to get them to stop asking questions. Because this nurse was the only person who could do my blood work when Dr. Olshan was my Oncologist, I had to find a new Doctor. I need the nurse who works on me to be up to date with knowlege and kind. The nurse at that office is not. It is too bad that such a great Doctor can not rectify this situation. It is too important to ignore. I felt the need to warn others so no one else gets sub-standard treatment from this nurse.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

This Doctor goes the extra mile to have up to the day info on best way to treat each cancer. He is both straight-forward and compassionate. When he's not on time it's because he is giving each patient as much time as they need to fully understand whats going on. Answers all questions and not afraid to say "I don't know" and then truly get back with you when he finds out! Any question or concern called in is answered same day. Feels like one is really cared for by someone very knowledgeable and competent.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. Jerry A. Olshan's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)