Ratings for Dr. Stacy A. Jenkins

I lost my child. My amniotic fluid was at 5 cm at 37 weeks. Instead of inducing me she sent me home. Following week my child had no heart beat. There was no water poring out during labor either? When I had questions she always seemed on the go. Blurting my information while walking out the door. Hippa? I did feel like I wanted to switch doctors, however I was so far along I didn't. Wish I would have listen to my gut feeling. Everyone at the hospital was a joke. Couldn't remember anything from the week before. They also told me 99% of the time they don't know why still births happen. My baby was 10 lbs. autopsy stated if baby was delivered sooner baby would have been fine. Just thought I would put my story out there.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Staff was extremely rude and Dr. Jenkins showed no remorse or any sympathy for her patients. She talked down on me as if I were an abomination. SHE only cares about the chwxk,I

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My daughters first visit was with dr.jenkins yesterday she did 2 urine test was told it was negative and baby must have passed, no ultra sound not even to listen for heart beat, my daughter went homehome alone a mess, decided to goto urgent care to find out there is not only 1 healthy heart beat but 2 we will be welcoming twins

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

My experience with Dr. Jenkins and her staff was very positive and I would highly recommend her. Dr. Jenkins is very thorough and I was impressed by the fact that I got a phone call notifying me of my test results followed by educational information in the mail. It was obvious that Dr. Jenkins cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

She performed unnecessary procedures on me just to get money. I had no HPV, only a small amount of mildly abnormal cells that after doing research and talking to other gynecologists, I found that it was completely unnecessary and that those cells would have cleared up on their own. She also did a freezing treatment on me and failed to mention there is a risk of fainting. Well I fainted and she acted like it was no big deal. She just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I went to her for about ten years, eight of which I carried health insurance. All eight years were fine, then I did self-pay for my nineth visit and never recieved a reminder the following year for a pap. Year ten, I am pregnant and again paying out-of-pocket. First of all her medical assistant makes some comment to me about not using birth control as prescribed and laughs. I am 28 years old and married; my baby is planned. Then the Dr. comes in, sits down in front of me and says, "you are pregnant, do you have any questions?" I asked 2 questions and then was sent over to David's room. He is the financial guy and he wants to figure out if I will be able to pay. He was very helpful in showing me other otions. He was the only person I was satisfied with. I was sent out of the office with no prescription, no informational packets, nothing. I paid that day with cash to recieve a $30 discount and then they had the odasity to send me a bill stating that I only paid half of the balance.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I have to wonder what is wrong with the people who posted crap about Dr. Jenkins. I don't believe a word of it because Dr. J is a very sweet, caring and wonderful doctor. I've been seeing her for about 5-6 years and have turned several of my friends on to her. She clearly knows her stuff and listens to my concerns. She asks about how school is going, about my upcoming wedding and about my life in general. How many docs care enough to know the details like she does? My mom just went to her for the 1st time about 3 months ago and she thinks dr. j is terrific too. I think you should just go see her and form your own opinion - don't listen to the haters. They are haters for a reason that has nothing to do with dr. j. i think she's awesome.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I went to dr Jenkins for another opinion about a lingering vaginal issue I've been having. She performed a biopsy and 1 month later it is still not healed. I called regarding the issues I've been having to get better insight and she has blown me off every time. She never calls her patients directly to discuss issues she has staff who aren't even medical professionals answer questions pertaining to your health. I called lastly to get more insight about my biopsy and her assistant called saying we are referring you out to u of m and provided no explanation. I was appalled by her bedside manner and have never had a Obgyn who blew me off like this. She is not a good dr and I highly urge others to go elsewhere!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Jenkins sees 3 generations of my family and I think she's great. My 2 sisters, mother and grandmother also love her. She listens to me and really takes the time to answer my questions. She knows my kid's names and always asks about them, wants to see pics. Her new office is beautiful and clean. She doesn't sugar coat what she says and doesn't use a bunch of medical lingo I can't understand. The 3 words I'd use to describe her are smart, warm and to the point. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I went to dr jenkins bc my mom recommended her although my family doctor recommended someone else. I am 23 and pregnant and she seemed very displeased w that. For starter I could hear her and her nurse oping and swing about my pregnancy from the other room while they left me alone in a room w the door open. She was very unhelpful, short and cold. She made me feel very uncomfortable and unworthy of her time ( even though I pay for it) I would never recommended anyone to go to her office. The staff has private conversations in earshot of patients and frankly it seems that doctor jenkins must either hate her job or people in general in order to make someone especially a paying customer feel so looked down upon

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Stacy A. Jenkins's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente