Dr. Gary J. Correnti

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Correnti

Dr.Correnti really cares for his patients. He goes in depth to find out the problem and makes recommendations as to the best form of treatment which the patient can choose from. He listens to you and tries to make you as comfortable as possible as to your choice of treatment. I tell everyone with a problem to see Dr. Correnti for treatment. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr correnti and his staff are amazing. I have felt better than I have in years. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I cannot begin to say enough about dr Correnti. He has given me new life. I was in such terrible pain and after the surgery, I have no pain at all. I do take pain pills, but before the surgery no pain pill helped. Dr. Correnti has an outstanding bed side manner and is an outstanding physician. I highly recommend him, he truly knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Correnti is an amazing Docter he has given me my life back for the second time!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is just the best. Dr. Correnti and his staff are great. Such a pleasant office.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr Correnti did a great job. Was very down ro earth and kind, He explained everything very thoroughly and I would high recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

We were referred by several different friends and our expectations were held... Dr. Correnti is a genuinely caring professional. We have already recommended him to many others. Thanks for the great care!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Very positive experience. Answered all question I would recommend dr Correnti to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Correnti is a very skilled and knowlegeble neurosurgeon I would highly recommend his services. any neurological problems. office staff is cooperative, and helpful. Dr. Correnti has a great bedside manor, cares about his patients. Available when needed, office staff contacts you back in a reasonable time frame. Response time is quick usually in 5-10 minutes. My surgery went really well, was up walking w/in 2-3 weeks, when I wasn't able to do anything. He really really really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Correnti and staff were wonderful. I have no complaints in regards to my care. I am now able to do what I could not do before.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Gary J. Correnti's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1988)