Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Correnti

Dr. Correnti is a very skilled and knowlegeble neurosurgeon I would highly recommend his services. any neurological problems. office staff is cooperative, and helpful. Dr. Correnti has a great bedside manor, cares about his patients. Available when needed, office staff contacts you back in a reasonable time frame. Response time is quick usually in 5-10 minutes. My surgery went really well, was up walking w/in 2-3 weeks, when I wasn't able to do anything. He really really really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Correnti and staff were wonderful. I have no complaints in regards to my care. I am now able to do what I could not do before.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

had lower back surgery and had no pain from the minute i woke up pre surgery nurse was wonderful i would highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Correnti and his staff provided outstanding service for my lower basck surgery. i would highly recommend for any back issues.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr Correnti did a very good job diagnosing my problem and operating quickly. Six weeks after surgery I am feeling hardly no pain.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Correnti solved my problem as expediently as possible. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I was very lucky to have been referred to Dr Correnti for my back surgery. What I liked most was he was straight forward showed me on my cat scan exactly what needed to be corrected and how the procedure was going to be done. I wasn't able to walk because of the pain in my back and leg, it's been 3 months since surgery and I have no pain in either my back or leg. I have recommended Dr Correnti to a number of people who have asked about my back surgery. Thank you again Dr Correnti Larry H.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr correnti has the worst bed side manner. After surgery he was an very rude!. I am now in need of more surgery as the hardware has caused pressure on other disk.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Gary J. Correnti

Dr. Gary J. Correnti's response
We appreciate all feedback but are very concerned to read these comments about one of our providers as we work tirelessly to provide superior care and an unrivaled patient experience. Although we understand that personalities can clash, we would like to assure our patients that Dr. Correnti is a dedicated and talented surgeon who works collaboratively with all of his patients. His ability to connect and empathize with the individuals behind the chart work has led him to a great many successes. In the wake of what others may consider a lost cause, Dr. Correnti truly becomes a champion for those who aren't sure what tomorrow may or may not bring. Nothing paints this picture so clearly as the words of a wife and mother who was on the verge of losing her husband who suffered serious surgical complications "..THANK YOU to the man who essentially created a surgery to try and save my husband's life when he could have let him die". These are the results Dr. Correnti and all of our staff here at SWFNA strive to make possible every single day. We extend our sincere apologies if an experience had was not up to expectation and we would appreciate the chance to discuss any questions or concerns at length and remedy the situation. In the meantime, we send out our warmest wishes to all for good health and fast recovery!

Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Correnti is everything you look for and expect in a doctor. We refer all our friends to him with complete confidence and appreciate all he's done for us.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Very compassionate and thorough in his explanations.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Gary J. Correnti's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1988)