Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Byrnes

How can this doctor be able to write an accomodation letter for people who are playing the system. For ei, someone cannot work from certain hours due to their mental state, but on rare occasion they can. It should be one or the other. This dr shows such unproffesional actions that her credibility is out the door.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

This dr is probably the worst unprofessional dr in Vernon. She writes medical notes for her patients that do not make any sense. How can a patient be able to be accomodated for something for over 5 years and then she can turn around and write that they can still be accomodated but they can work these accomodations sometimes. Very unknowledgeable on her part as well as just writing down anything that her patients wants her to write. Oh a good note, if you want a doctor that will write anything for you, she would be the best choice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

absolutely no compassion.. been going to her for years and i am disappointed every time. you'd think a job working with people someone would have more compassion and empathy for their patients. i feel like she doesn't care about me or my conditions/mental illness.. I truly feel like she tries to get me out of the office as soon as possible and hardly makes eye contact with me. I wish i actually felt like she was wanting to help me.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Byrnes is very knowledgeable, and always listens to me. I feel well cared for, and I really like Her. The best Doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever had. So glad I was able to find new one. This woman has no compassion no understanding and was treated like I was a nothing by dr.roger. run far from this woman as she has really hurt me and my children

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

This woman should not be a doctor. Complaint is being filed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

This woman is dangerous....stay clear of this lying unprofessional useless so called doctor

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

She is judgemental and thinks she knows it all. Worst doctor ....if you want belittled and made feel worse also not having your health issues delt with ...see her. She has made me much sicker than ever. I want to sue her for what has happened

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rogers since I was a kid, only because my main Dr. Maskey was moving away. Ever since I became old enough (now 22) to go to appointments on my own I have been disrespected by the office staff, Dr. Rogers never has time to see me and most of the time she's away on holidays (average of 5 holidays in a 4 month time). Every time I suggest to her my thoughts on how to treat what's going on she always contradicts my theories. Recently I went to see her about the same issue I've been having for years and she quotes exactly what I've been trying to ask her to do for over a year now as if she was the one who thought of it. I also have issues with getting referred to specialists, her excuse is "they're about a year or more wait". I do not care if it's going to be over a year, put me on the list, this isn't something I can just shake off. Also, more often than not when I call the office, her staff is very rude towards me. I called asking if Dr. Rogers could fax over a prescription for me for I ran out, and they told me that "I can just get it over the counter". I know from experience that I cannot get this over the counter and when I ask to speak with Dr. Rogers they say "oh she just left for the day". How can a doctor leave at 1pm... almost every day. I will be finding a new doctor soon.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Horrible Doctor, been seeing her for years and she's been really short with me lately. Doesnt seem to believe anything I say. She didn't even show up at the hospital when I had a still birth. This was back when she dealt with pregnancies.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016