Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Byrnes

This woman should not be a doctor. Complaint is being filed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

This woman is dangerous....stay clear of this lying unprofessional useless so called doctor

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

She is judgemental and thinks she knows it all. Worst doctor ....if you want belittled and made feel worse also not having your health issues delt with ...see her. She has made me much sicker than ever. I want to sue her for what has happened

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rogers since I was a kid, only because my main Dr. Maskey was moving away. Ever since I became old enough (now 22) to go to appointments on my own I have been disrespected by the office staff, Dr. Rogers never has time to see me and most of the time she's away on holidays (average of 5 holidays in a 4 month time). Every time I suggest to her my thoughts on how to treat what's going on she always contradicts my theories. Recently I went to see her about the same issue I've been having for years and she quotes exactly what I've been trying to ask her to do for over a year now as if she was the one who thought of it. I also have issues with getting referred to specialists, her excuse is "they're about a year or more wait". I do not care if it's going to be over a year, put me on the list, this isn't something I can just shake off. Also, more often than not when I call the office, her staff is very rude towards me. I called asking if Dr. Rogers could fax over a prescription for me for I ran out, and they told me that "I can just get it over the counter". I know from experience that I cannot get this over the counter and when I ask to speak with Dr. Rogers they say "oh she just left for the day". How can a doctor leave at 1pm... almost every day. I will be finding a new doctor soon.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Horrible Doctor, been seeing her for years and she's been really short with me lately. Doesnt seem to believe anything I say. She didn't even show up at the hospital when I had a still birth. This was back when she dealt with pregnancies.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Byrnes (Now Rogers) for years. She is so easy to talk to, and takes time to listen and address everything. I love having her as my family doctor. She makes you feel comfortable and heard no matter how uncomfortable the situation or procedure is

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

The worst doctor. If you would like an excuse to be off work, she is the one to go to. She would right up anything to make sure the worker does not have to take responsibility in going back to work.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

So happy she is my doctor of 8 years! She came and tracked me down and visited me in the hospital when I had my appendix out. She is Very caring and knowledgeable. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Jennifer is a fabulous doctor. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. I am one of the lucky ones to be in her care. Professional and personable at the same time.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Awesome Doctor!!!!! I wish I could have taken her with me when I moved to Calgary

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014