Ratings for Dr. Nick C. Leasure

He didn't seem to care about me or my cancer. When I expressed my concerns about the medication he was prescribing, he was very rude with his answer. He really wasn't concerned that I was scared and needed more information.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I wasn't impressed by this doctor. He is very unorganized. One moment he says you don't need treatment and the next he says to stay on it. He never goes over bloodwork and any other test. I had a year with him and changed to a different practice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Not impressed with this doctor at all. He doesn't look over your chart before he comes so he doesn't know what your tests results are. He changes his mind about treatment in the same sentence. So, I really don't know if he is missing anything important or not. Needless to say, I won't be going back to him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

He's very knowlegeable. He spends time explaining your condition thoroughly. I have been with him a year and wouldn't consider changing to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

This Dr. is the best of the best doctors. Patient, understand and extremely knowledgable. I would highly recommend him. Love his hugs! He's just the very best!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

dr.leasure was and is my favorite doctor going through breast cancer.. granted, i was scared and had major panic attacks, but he tolerated and understood me very well. if i was diagnosed again, i would do chemo and radiation all over again..and dr. leasure would get me through it again.thank goodness for great oncologists like that and me being "lucky" to have had him as my cancer doctor........thank you, dr. leasure!! i always look forward to my follow-ups, as i always feel safe and cured !

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Nick C. Leasure's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA