Ratings for Dr. Kathy Jones

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for over 20 years. She is an amazing doctor that will go above and beyond to make sure you are healthy and happy. The only downside is that because she does this she can be very late sometimes for appointments. But it’s worth it to know you are taken care of by someone who knows what they are doing!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

My family have been patients of Dr. Kathy, as our children refer to her, for 18 years. I'm so amazed by her as a person and as our family physician. She goes above and beyond and always has time for you when you need it. I feel so lucky to have her looking after us. Her staff is also so caring and I love it that they have been there just as long. Bring a book...always worth the wait to have such excellent care!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

She is the most kind, helpful Dr I’ve ever had. She takes the time to chat with you and find solutions. She is smart, honest and has a sense of humour too. Great dr!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Best doctor in Canada — knowledgeable, caring, practical, and a thoroughly nice person.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

She’s the best doctor. Caring, thoughtful and takes her time. I trust her 100%.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Best Doctor ever. Knows her stuff takes the time with you and her staff is awesome

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Jones always gives you the time you need to review your concerns. She is caught between giving care and living up to a medical system that is flawed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Jones is a caring and thorough doctor and this is why she is often behind schedule. However, if you call ahead the staff are great at letting you know when she will be ready for your appointment, which means there is rarely any wait at all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Jones has been my doctor for many years. I've always considered her to be a kind and caring doctor. She was never punctual but I got used to waiting up to an hour to see her because I knew when it was my turn that she would give me her full attention. Lately I've found that this has changed. She always seems to be over-booked and flustered. She has taken her frustrations out on me on more than one occasion. Sadly I am in the process of finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I am privileged to have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 35 years., since she was a relatively new doctor in Port Coquitlam. She was the only doctor to discover a heart murmur I have had since childhood. She has always been thoughtful and kind. I have gotten used to waiting to see her when I have an appointment as I know that there are other patients who are getting everything they need from her. She has always been a doctor to take time with her patients, she makes every effort to truly understand the intricacies of healing. She asks about the psychological, social and other aspects of a person's life that might be impacting their physical health. She is very clued in to psychological issues, works with patient capabilities and suggests many possible ways to resolve issues before unilaterally prescribing medications. She is not afraid to look at alternative medicine. She treats the whole person, not just the acute illness. She is a true holistic doctor and that is rare. She has become a friend over the years, she asks about other family members on a good day. Due to the general disrespect shown doctors by governmental agencies over the past number of years, Dr. Jones has had to adhere to smaller appointment times and is often fully booked early on the days she works. She has a tremendous case load and the pressure gets to her some days as it does many other people. She can be short and "to the point" on those days. I am not a fan of the same-day booking system but still feel that being able to see Dr. Jones is worth the wait. I drive in from Maple Ridge to see her. She is an extraordinary person and an exceptional doctor. I have been blessed indeed to be one of her patients for these many years. I dread the day she retires!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015