Ratings for Dr. Boris Mordkovich

When this guy grossly OVERBILLS, find out what they charge in Russia.... Bye, bye Dr. !!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Boris Mordkovich is one of a kind. He has everything you need from the doctor. He is competent, professional, kind and patient. I am a patient of Dr. Mordkovich for five years. Started as a trauma patient in ER (ugly dog bite in the face), now I am doing all kind of procedures only in this office. I love everybody working there. By the way, no scar on my face. Best plastic surgeon ever. Thank you. Lisa

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. B. Mordkovich is the best plastic surgeon I've ever seen. Before I saw him for the first time I went to six doctors. Nobody was as professional and kind like him. Five years later I am still his patient and never regret. I highly recommend Dr. Mordkovich to anybody who needs Botox, Restilane etc.injections and any kind of plastic and reconstructive surgerie. All members of my family are his patients also.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Rude ambulance chaser. Avoid at all costs. Back to the USSR!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Mordkovich is the best doctor ever. I was amazed by his kindness and ability to explain, also by his professional manners. I have no scars after my accident only because of this doctor. Thank you so much from me and all my family. Any

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I had a horrible experience in general. To begin with he was condescending, did not listen to my requests, and not warm. He was not precise with his answers, made promises he did not hold to, and I ended up with scars that were suppose to subdue and never did. I recommend before anyone ever does cosmetic surgery, always do an extensive check, get referrals, and see pictures of past results. The Dr. has no photos, an incomplete web site, and zero information available to the public. The craziest experience of my life.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

He treated me at the hospital and his office. Very gentle doctor and comforting human being. He made me feel safe!! What mire can one ask for. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Great,amazing surgeon! I am so happy with the result,getting so many complements. I would recommend him to everyone,who wants to look good and natural!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

In contrast to the other comment, I found Dr. Mordkovich to be very knowledgable. He was fast effecient and painless. He explained everything in advance. Two months later I can't even see where he operated on my forehead. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Boris Mordkovich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English