Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Israel

Great bedside manner. Very caring. Always offers good advice. Has been our family dr. For over 20 years. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

He was good but is getting burn out. He is not longer on top of his game.

Submitted January 31, 2013

He's good doctor. He has been my doctor and my husband's for a long time. He is punctual and good bedside manner. I think you will like him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I give him and his office the highest rating. I have been a patient for years. He is a wonderful person and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Israel for 24 years. He's the best of the best!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Absolutely the best. He even comes out to the waiting room to fetch his patients and walks them back into his office. He cares, he knows, he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

He's been my personel physician since 1987. Now My husband and daughter are his patients. Always punctual and personaly comes out and greets you in the waiting room. That tells me he really cares. He always types a note with your instructions, you don't have to call him after you leave and ask "what was I suppose to do".

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Excellent care. Doctor interested in his patients. Always personable and approachable. Never a wait in his office as appointments are handled in a timely manner. Always explains issues in terms the layman can understand.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Israel for over 20 years. He takes his time, answers all your questions and is very thorough. We are in the medical profession ourselves and have heard him praised repeatedly - that is how we decided to see him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Andrew G. Israel's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

Henry Ford / HAP