Ratings for Dr. Michele L. Neil

Best doctor ever!!! SMART, Kind and thourough!!! She tells you the truth and sometimes that is hard on the ego!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Neil has a unique approach! She is the first doctor that ever took my whole being into consideration! As she delved into my medical issues we discovered what was making me sick! Much to my surprise it was the things I was holding onto and obsessing about from the past! The mind and body are intimately connected! Time she took to listen and understand was heartfelt... I knew I could trust her and if she didn't know what the diagnosis was she would help get it figured out. She is worth seeing even at my hour and a half drive.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Neil practices what she preaches and is a true testimony for health. I have never seen such a role model in a any community or any where for that matter. She took extensive time with me. I know my condition was complex and the I was not an easy case. Dr Neil took me on with respect and concern. She even set me up with other specialists when she felt that it would further benefit my progress. I walked into her office a walking dead person and through time and persistence I have my life back. Thank you " DR NEIL"

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

This doctor is unbelievable. She is incredibly caring!she has solved medical problems that no other doctor could or would even try to! She has a unique functional and integrative approach :)She does not try to over medicate me and explains why I need medicine if I do. She is a one of a kind blessing :)))!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

ABSOLUTELY the best dr. I've ever been to. She makes you wonder how other doctors can even exist. Had many digestive, hormonal issues(even being young-22) but she listened and did the PROPER tests until I felt better. She constantly monitors the progress and makes sure to rotate necessary vitamins/regiments so the body stays healthy and feeling good. One of the FEW doctors that would rather go over the time limit for an office visit than you leaving feeling lost or that you are not starting on the path to wellness. I strongly recommend if you "feel weird" or out of balance and other doctors think you're crazy or "it's all in your head".

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Neil is the first doctor who has helped me get my hormones balanced correctly after going to many doctors. She is patient and kind and her philosophy is to keep her patients healthy as opposed to waiting til you get sick to treat you. One day i arrived to my appt an hour early because I had carpooled with another friend. I was in the exam room and out before my regular scheduled appt and done before my friend arrived at her dr's appt! I've referred about a dozen of my friends to her and they love her too! It's worth the 40 minute drive for me to use her!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Doctor Neil is great at discovering the root cause of any problem. I have been to her many times now for different reasons. Each time she chats with me about my personal health and what health program would suit my life. She is very interested in healing the body in all aspects; nutrition, medication, and exercise. I love that she uses her experience from Chinese medicine, massage, and bodybuilding to help each person in the way that that specific person needs. She doesn't do a cookie cutter diagnosis for each person. Highly Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Michele L. Neil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan