Ratings for Dr. Henry Lin

Very knowledgeable Dr and staff is nice and helpful. Only problem I have had for my only 4 appts to this point of treatment is the wait time, and time spent with Dr. Lin himself. I have spent close to an hour in the lobby and 30 min in the room waiting for him. When he finally showed up, he was very nice and knowledgeable but also felt like I was rushed through my visit like he was late for something else. Didn't feel personal to me. $50/visit is very disappointing for the time I got. I guess desperation to treat my allergies comes with a price. I just thought my patience wasn't one of them.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

He is an amazing doctor, the best Allergist in San Bernardino.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Great doctor, never rush patient out, and answer all your questions, I am his patient since 2007, and intially I had my allergy sympton treated for year and half, and I am getting much better.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Great doctor! Very kind and caring! Answers all your questions, and he's very knowledgeable. His staff is very friendly and nice. If you get shots, remember to ask for the cold spray, so it doesn't hurt!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

very knowledgable and very friendly. Explains in depth of my health issues, and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

doc was very attentive to my allergy symptoms, very knowledgable. My symptoms have improved since the treatment. Highly recommended allergist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Henry Lin's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company