Ratings for Dr. Aviva Kupershtok-Bojko

I could not recommend Dr. Bojko more highly. Unlike our past doctor she really looked into my child's condition and solved it. Something I was beginning to believe wouldn't be possible after 5 years with another doctor. Dr. Aviva Bojko is not just a good listener but she is a thinker. She changed our lives. Cheers for this wonderful doctor! Cheers!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Very few times when I leave a doc's office and look forward to going back again. My visit with Dr. Bojko gave me this positive feeling. Thanks for a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Bojko really is the best. She treats my child as if it were her own. When she tells me "If this was my child I would do this", I really believe her. Her knowledge and experience speaks for itself and she was very compassionate when dealing with us worried parents.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Have been taking children to her for over 6 years. We have lots of experience working with her and feel she is amazing. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014