Ratings for Dr. Germaine D. Cummings

Mean mean mean. First off she continues to go by the once annual pap smear rule, even though new guidelines from the USPSTF have changed it to every 3 years after the age of 21. As a 19 year old female, I tried to decline the procedure, was met with harassment, and eventually left the appointment in tears due to the fact that this 'medical doctor had yelled at me during a panic attack. Would strongly not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Have never worked with a more unprofessional doctor or office staff. I have had multiple error-ridden encounters with this office. My phone calls are never returned, tests were ordered that I never consented to, and several hundred dollars out of my pocket later, this doctor refused to do the right thing. Go somewhere else or you will truly be sorry you didn't.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I went to Dr. Cummings for a while because I was looking for a primary care provider closer to where I live who could oversee the management of my variety of chronic conditions. Dr. Cummings was kind and caring, but not very helpful when it came to thinking outside of the box about my health problems or managing more than one problem. After about a year, I gave up on convenience and found a different doctor about an hour away who has been wonderful. Dr. Cummings' staff is great and she is very easy to get in to see. If you are only looking for someone to see for yearly checkups or sick visits, I'm sure that she would be a good option. I just didn't find her to be very helpful when it came to dealing with more complex issues or multiple chronic problems.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Germaine D. Cummings's Credentials

• Morehouse Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30310 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Loganville, GA