Ratings for Dr. Gustavo M. Banti

Dr. Banti was arrogant. I waited over an hour both times I went. He is unwillingly to answer questions, and I lack confidence in his overall ability.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

My appointment was easy to make and my procedure was done within a week of my first appointment. Quick and easy with great confidence that Dr. Banti knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Excellent physician and service. Doctor took time to answer all my questions and was right on target with diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Seems distracted, has a tendency to rush visits. I lack the confidence in him, necessary for a good doctor patient relationship.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

My husband saw this Dr. In an emergency situation. He was able to find the cancer that other Drs. Had missed for months. He was incredibly kind to us in a difficult situation. Dr. Banti is truly an expert.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr Banti took the time to visit with me for afew minutes--He explained what he wanted to do--I enjoyed his "personal" style

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

major EGO issues. I'm sure he knows his filed, but questioning the doctor's statements is not encouraged.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Not happy at all with my 2007 experience with this doctor. He rushed me through the first appt. {I wish I had gone to Earthclinic.com first and found a natural remedy for kidney stones before spending so much money on lithroscopy.} Anyways, the doctor just rubbed me wrong and I could tell he just could not stand me for asking questions. I did the lithroscopy, and I never went back to him for the post-procedure follow up. If he could change the entire attitude, he might not be half bad. Until then, won't recommend.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Gave great check-up and painless surgery. Did great work.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I am just do disspointed I dont know what more to say. Aweful experience

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Gustavo M. Banti's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1972)