Ratings for Dr. Lillian Sanpere

I didn't really care for her personality, but she is knowledgeable. She wasn't really that warm and friendly with my spouse and family during one of the most important events in our lives. I would have preferred a different midwife and would make another choice should we have another child. Services seemed overpriced as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Alice was a tremendous blessing to me throughout our labor and birth. She instructed and encouraged my husband in how to best help me, without being bossy. Most of all, she attended me as much as I needed her, looking for my cues as to where I was in the process. At the same time, she was respectful to give us private moments alone, always with the words, "I'm right here anytime you feel you need me. I'll come back in 10-15 minutes, or sooner if you call for me." Her calm confidence gave me strength and peace.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Very happy with the services and the staff and the place is very nice and very cozy and the midwives are fun and friendly and caring. thanks

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

WAYYYYYYYY overpriced! They want you to pay the full $4400 before you have the baby even if you only have a month to go. Who has that kind of money just laying around? However she does know her stuff!!! But I agree with the person who wrote the previous rating she's very aloof and tends to always be on vacation. I've heard she has a hard time keeping staff, makes me wonder. . .Nice lady though.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Alice is very knowledgeable and very laid back. She definitely knows what she is doing and you can find comfort in that knowledge. However while she is a VERY capable midwife, during deliveries you won't see her much until it is time to deliver, she has a bad habit of just playing games on her computer instead of offering support during a birth. But she handles deliveries very well and you are home within 2-4 hours after birth. Rarely returns a phone call on the same day usually you will wait a few days before you hear back from her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Lillian Sanpere's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.thebirthcottage.com/staff.htm" to "http://thebirthcottage.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "32301" to "32303". Address has been updated from "None" to "260 East 6th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18506816969".

June 3, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Midwife"

July 18, 2012