Ratings for Dr. A. Hedayati Vala

Lack of knowledge, lack of interest in what he is not supposed to be getting paid for. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have never really felt entirely comfortable with Dr. Vala's care but it is so difficult to find a new family doctor anywhere these days. He has a curt, quick to dismiss bedside manner and almost always deals in the worst case scenario. He has numerous times called about liability and seems annoyed at "having" to follow up with a test from a hospital. I recently got a second and third opinion regarding one of his diagnoses which was troubling me and in both cases they completely disagreed. As difficult as it is going to be I am not going back and finding someone new.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

He's not punctual at all. He's always in a rush and doesn't listen to what you have to say and is apathetic and rude. I would never trust him as my family doctor,he doesn't care at all !

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Went to clinic and was seen by Dr. Vala. Knew I had bladder infection. He recommended urine culture, which I agreed with. Was told he or his office would contact me with results. This was on a Monday. Results of culture were available on Thursday. Called office on Friday, as I had not heard anything. Dr. Vala not available until following week. Results were positive for uti infection. No other Dr. in clinic would see me to write prescription?? Would never return to this Dr. or this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Frustrating clinic and doctor is very cold. Only useful if u need a prescription refil or you know exactly what you need.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Saw this doctor after getting a prescription filled for a terrible cold and the pharmacist suggested that an inhaler may be a good option for the coughing fits I have been having. I am 40 weeks pregnant, 2 days from my due date. Dr. Vala had the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced EVER at one point even rolling his eyes at me. He is neither caring nor compassionate and didn't even bother to look down my throat, feel my glands, check my temperature, nothing. When I started to get upset and tear up, his exact words were " I don't know what you want me to do, you come in here expecting a magic pill or something" No, i came in here hoping for a dr. who would take the time to listen to me and care about how awful Im feeling. I will also be calling the clinic to ask who to speak with in terms of Dr. Feedback.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr Vala is very helpful in the amount allotted by the medical association. He is only allowed to see you for a short time and does an effective job.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Has no idea what he is talking about. was very rushed and rude felt like a waste of an appointment he need so manners and to go back to medical school

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

this doctor has a lackof knowledge and little to no analysis...i was in an accident and simply asked me to turn my neck up, down, right left and told me i was fine. i had to go to another clinic who actually did strength tests for me...

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011