Ratings for Dr. Najeeb O. Ghaussy

Have been to him 6 times in one year. he is a good listener and trys to help me as much as possible.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I will have to say ditto to the other comments. Very thorough doc, asked lots of questions, took his time. I was a bit surprised, considering how a lot of doc visits go. As far as "knowledgeable" goes, I cannot vouch for it, but he appeared he knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

A wonderful doctor and very, very thorough. He always treated me with the utmost respect and responded quickly to any pain issues and keeps trying for the best treatments to help me. Excellent, excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

He treats his patients with great respect. He took the best medical history of any physician and performed a through exam on the first visit. He listens and takes copious notes. He seems more interested in discovering the 'cause' than just treating the current symptoms. In degenerative illnesses 'early' diagnosis may stop/slow the degenerative process- what a wonderful concept. My only negative is that I have to travel to the next county (complicates many things-labs/hospitals, support programs etc) to get treatment.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

This doctor has helped me more than any doctor ever has. I can call if I need anything and he is prompt in responding.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Najeeb O. Ghaussy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Clyde, NC