Ratings for Dr. Janet E. Crane

Continually have to wait hour +. Receptionist is rude and not at all empathetic when I keep trying to explain that I need to get to work so I shouldn't have to wait for hours on end . Doctor made judgmental comments regarding me not having a driver's license and said my pet rats were going to give me the plague or some similar nonsense. Receptionist is the worst though, always makes me feel like I am ruining her day by calling in. Have switched doctors because enough is enough. Stop being rude to people and making them wait hours for their appointment!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Everytime I go in there its a 2 hour wait. Why make appointments if u have to wait so long. A medicine I have to be on for my throyid I always have to wait forever to get a approved also its been a week since I had my meds n they still didnt approve it. If she doesnt want me on it as my doctor I think she should talk to me about it. In the process of looking for somewhere else to go.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

You often have to wait for this doctor but it is well worth the wait. She spends time with you and makes you feel like you matter. She is very caring.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Janet E. Crane's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1977)