Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Lancelotta

Dr L was a complete waste of my time. His reception staff were rude and lazy, he kept me waiting for over an hour, then announced he could not determine the cause of my back pain (he had not reviewed the MRI results which showed my herniated disc!!) and gave me a prescription painkiller. This is not a Dr. worth visiting.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

He was the insurance companies doctor, sent me back to work while still very injuried. After surgery (done by a different doctor) the insurance company sent me back to him. He didn't bother to evaluate me at all and insisted that I was able to go back to work even though my doctor and therapist disagree. Seems to be more worried about pleasing the insurance company instead of taking care of patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I've gone to him 3 times for back injuries, mostly from work. He answers all my questions, in detail, without rushing me. No, he is not copying "House". He has always had the answers for me. My first injury, he told me i would be doing everything i was doing before i was hurt. A few months after my surgery, i was back in karate class. 10 years later I injured myself again. i now live in VA, but after 8 months of incompetent doctors, i went back to Maryland to see Dr Lancelotta. He found the problem right away and fixed it. Within 2 weeks, i was working again with no pain. He is the only doctor i go to for my back.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

While researching a Doctor in my new home state, I was curious and saw two not positive entries for Dr. L. He corrected my badly ruptured disc years ago, and this enabled me to live life again. He may be low-key, but he's an excellent surgeon who shouldn't be judged by two sour entries.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

No bedside manner at all. I guess he watches so many episodes of "House" that he feels he can act the same way.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Quote from the Dr. " If I knew the cause of 9 out of 10 patients with back pain, I would have a noble prize in medicine ".

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Charles J. Lancelotta's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

HealthPartners