Ratings for Dr. Chad Crawley

I only saw Dr. Crawley about 10 minutes on the trip to schedule knee surgery. Then I saw him for about a minute before the knee replacement. After that I didn't see him again in the hospital or follow up appointments. My last appointment was to remove staples and after waiting 2 and 1/2 hours they said it would be another hour when I knew for a fact that at least 5 people with later appointments had already seen him and gone. They seem to focus on new business. I decided to remove my own staples rather than wait. I basically had no doctor's care after the surgery. I only saw his PA 1 time in the hospital for about 2 minutes. They got someone to remove the staples and then had the nerve to tell me to come back in 2 months for a follow up. I can't see wasting another 3 hours of my life in his waiting room. Since it would be the last trip, I might be there all day after they prioritize the appointments. The only plus is he does seem to know what he is doing and my surgery went well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Crawley is an wonderful and very carrying Dr whom I so much appreciate in each and every way. He has taken care of a knee surgery for me and did a awsome job. I trust him to the fullest extent. Thank you so much Dr Crawley

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I was at an appointment in Antlers to see Dr Crawly. He was over booked by the Antlers clinic. What I heard coming out of Dr Crawlys own mouth was very discouraging to me. He was speaking to someone in the clinic , front desk I would assume when he blatently said if they do not have medical insurance or they are not children cancel their appointment. To me that is rude and distasteful. And proves he is a money grubbing jerk.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

My son, Jackson, was in a 4 wheeler accident in Oklahoma in August. I thank God every day that Dr. Crawley was there that weekend. He saved my son's foot by getting the blood flowing, stabilizing it, and sending us immediately to Children's in Dallas. He has since called our family twice personally to check on Jackson and his foot. He will be walking again in December! The nurses were wonderful. Several in particular giving me a hug and encouragement. Wish I could thank you all personally.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

i loved doctor crawley i have had amazing results from my surgery my knee has held up great. Iv gone to him now for two other sports injurys and still had great results. i highly recomend him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He needs to contact patients better very poor returning calls when you need help. The staff needs to deal bettrer with the insurance when they call for patient's Paper Work very poor. It took me 6 month to get last report or better not happy at all will never use this doctor again. Thanks for your time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

He is very intelligent and I feel he is very knowledgeable. However, his nurses are hateful. I don't quite trust him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Wouldn't go anywhere else! He has the "art of caring" and expertise our community definitely needed. As a patient you feel as though you are a family member.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

Dr. Chad Crawley's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)

(General) - Hmo
  • Medicaid Care Select
  • Medicaid of Indiana
  • Medicaid of Kentucky
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Memorial Health Network