Ratings for Dr. Paul Hart

Dr. Hart is an excellent physician. He is compassionate when discussing difficult issues, and has always treated my input with thoughtfulness and respect. His staff is always warm and friendly. He is greatly beloved by my entire family and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

caring and thoughtful doctor. Looks after our family. Nice guy and explains everything with options. Help us is so many positive ways.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I cannot stand this doctor. I was never referred to a specialist EVER. Was put on meducation as a young teen and have been on it for almost 8 years, never mointored and never followed up on just yearly refills......needless to say I was so young I didn't know any better now that I am older I realize I should have seen a specilaist first and perhaps may not have needed medication. I have just recently seen a specialist. Absolute worst doc does not care. He had the audacity to tell me to get off a vary difficult med that he put me on like I hadn't tried already to ween off of without success before. Completely useless and uncaring gp.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Hart is an excellent physician. I feel very fortunate to have found such a knowledgeable, thorough and helpful family doctor. He communicates clearly and ensures effective follow-up when necessary.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Hart has been my families doctor since I was 5 years old. He is certainly a matter of fact no sugar coated doctor. Which is fantastic for the right people. He will tell you like it is and not cater to emotion. Realism. He has always been very helpful and his staff has always been very accommodating and comforting. Does the job. Great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Very unprofessional! Talks about people that he shouldn't be talking about. Does not know when he is being lied to. Should not take the word of others when he doesn't know a thing about the person he is seeing!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Hart is very well informed, quite thorough, and highly professional. I have had seven family doctors in the last 48 years, and in estimation Hart is as good as any of them and better than most.

Submitted November 25, 2016

Before I chose to leave this comment, I read the others. This guy is all over the map. Some folks have been pleased, many not. I came in to refill a prescription I have been taking, and getting from doctors at the Mission Medical clinic for years. He made a grand statement about how dangerous the drug was and said , "it effects peoples brains". OK, so he has my interest. "Please explain what is the issue with this drug?". Answer: "I don't have time to explain to every patient that wants information". Right, so here I am on the internet looking him up, looking up his behaviour, looking for a contact link for the BC College of Physicians...and then moving on to get the information he likely was not skilled enough to provide. My humble advice. Stay away from this clinic and this 'doctor.'

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I met this wonderful Doctor at the Mission walk in clinic on a Sat. I have a severe facial rash that has been painful for 1 year. He was very kind and helpful, after starting new medication for a bacterial infection, my rash has cleared 90%. I am very lucky this great man was working that day, and owe him a huge "thank you"

Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr. Hart has been my physician for a few years now. He’s devoted vast amounts of his time and knowledge to help me through some pretty devastating periods. He’s late to see other patients because of patients like me. I refuse to see any other doctor; I don’t believe they could possibly be as compassionate and humorous as Dr. Hart.

Submitted August 11, 2011