Ratings for Dr. Gunter Deppe

Absolutely the best! Seemed very experienced and approchable. Nice office staff, very professional. He had a doctor in training with him, A fact that i liked. Tells me he has lots to teach the specailists of the future.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Poor staff communication to patients. Dr. Deppe also has uneffective communication skills. Waited two hours with little or no results. Vaction was the topic of the day along with off color remarks and boasting and bragging. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Excellent doctor. He took time to answer every single one of my questions in an easy manner. Still asked me if there was anything else I need it to know. He kept a positive attitude the entire visit, never seemed rushed. Wish all my doctors were like that.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I went to him as I had uterine cancer. His first words to me were you know why you have cancer. I said why. His respone because you are fat. I should have walked out of his office then. I was from March to Sept. healing. Was sent home from the hospital with my incision leaking. That I think was the nurses fault. She should have called the dr. but didn't. That was the hospital fault. After being home a couple of days my white count was very high and back in the hospital I went.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Gunter Deppe's Credentials

• Klinikum Essen Der Ruhr Univ, Bochum, Germany (Grad. 1968)