Ratings for Dr. Goddard S. Lainjo

His staff was very nice. After being treated for RA for a year, I was in extreme pain in both hips. He walked into the exam room and said "Are you taking any meds for your RA?" His nurse reviews your meds with you before you go to the exam room. He could of looked at my chart before entering. He also gave me an injection in each hip and said I'll see you in 3 months. I then decided to go for another opinion. Turns out I didn't have RA, I have fibromyalgia. A simple hand xray would of ruled RA out. He never did one. I was on meds I should never have been on that have now caused other medical issues. He's lucky I never sued him for malpractice. I understand he is very good if you have arthritis. But make sure you do have it. It is always best to go for a 2nd opinion. I ended up going for 2 other opinions to make sure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr lanjo for 2 yrs and he is the only Dr that helped me and was knowledged with my Health Conditions and literally saved my Life! I have the Upmost Respect for Dr. Lanjo Do not Hesitate to wait go to him he is a Caring and concerning Human Being.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

this Dr. refused to call me back even when his staff begged him to, and lied to my face about my diagnosis and bloodwork. had his nurse not POINTEDLY given me copies of both i would not know that i have some serious autoimmune issues to deal with. he should not be practicing medicine. avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Dr. Kai Jo was my doctor for 11 years. We recently relocated out of state & my gosh do I miss him! At times I had to wait, but he was so worth the wait. He listened to me when no one else would & after a 20 year long journeyhwas the doctor that finally told me I was not crazy & had serious auto immune issues. He is kind, caring & knowledgeable & I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Brilliant Dr very attentive and understanding, borderline Shamanic abilities here;)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I have been seeing him for 10 years. While he is knowledgeable and at times funny, he does not spend time really talking about treatment options-and the wait in his office often was 2 hours for a regualrly scheduled appointment!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I have been a patient for twenty plus years. He is always knowledgeable, spends time, explains, and is humerous.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Lainjo for quite some time now. He is an extremely intelligent man. He is very helpful and very friendly. He can tell how you are feeling just by looking at you. He has also taken measures to improve the amount of time he gets with his patients.Not many specialists do that. He is a wonderful Dr. all around and a wonderful person in general.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I have been to a lot of physicians, yet Goddard Lainjo knows what he is doing and is the most accurately diagnosing doctor I have been to in many years.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Goddard S. Lainjo's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med