Ratings for Dr. Vasudha Vallabhaneni

Simply put Dr Val is the best Dr.my husband and I have ever had. She is caring, and has the best bedside manner. She cares about her patients, and has called us at home to check that we are OK. She is not a pill mill Dr, and only prescribes what you need, and what is best. She is the greatest.....

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have had Dr Val as my doctor for about 4 years. I have many allergies to medicines and she is the only doctor I trust. In fact, I trust her so much, I sent my daughters to her. They love her too.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Val is the best doctor I have every had. She is so very smart, and I love the fact that she remembers you are not in number or jsut another patient you are _______ when you walk into her office. Oh and she does not have you waiting forever another plus..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I've had the privilege of having Dr. Val as my physician for about 2 years. I can't even think of a doctor I've had who comes close to her warmth, caring and concern for her patients and accuracy in her diagnoses and treatment plans. She's done wonders for myself and was my mother's physician first. She saved her life many times. I travel over an hour to get to her office - as I'm so hesitant to try someone else who might be closer to home.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Vasudha Vallabhaneni's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1989)

Multiplan