Ratings for Dr. Victor Benezra

He's the best. Nicest personality and patient. Always willing to listen. Been going to him for almost 12 years and I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Love Dr. B new office. I would follow him anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

My daughter had surgery with Dr Benezera and we are very happy. He took his time with us, explained the surgery and at the end he was able to save her ovary. We are grateful to him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I been seen dr. Benezra a year in February he is an amazing Dr and has helped me out with everything I've needed he is an awesome doctor and I am very comfortable with him and his bedside manner is amazing thank you so much

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

His PA was great. But when I came to him a second time with a complex issue that had resurfaced he was incredible rude, as I wanted options other then contraceptives to help alleviate my ovarian cyst problems. He gave a decent plan of action to look into the issue but was so impatient, dismissive of my concerns, and rude that I was literally in tears after my pelvic exam. I've had many in my life with no issue and he was rough to the point that I was bleeding after my exam. He did not give the courtesy of letting me know we were starting and immediately walked into the room and started the breast exam by shoving his hand down the paper towel shirt and only answered questions while I was visible uncomfortable while his hands were inside me. Sorry to be so crass but this was literally the worst appointment I have ever had. He was literally rushing out the door while I was still trying to ask him questions. I was totally caught off guard. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr Benezra was the best and impressive with his knowledge and patience.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I am so happy that I found Dr Benezera. He saved my life after finding problems that other doctors have missed for years. He is smart and always nice. He is always busy but worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I hope he never retires. Dr Benezra is the nicest and most knowledgeable GYN I have ever used. I took both of my daughters to him and they were nervous at first becuase he's a male. They were so comfortable because he is extremely professional and patient. He understood they were nervous. He's really the nicest and most patient ObGyn I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I started going to Dr Benezra in November. Several people recommended Dr Benezra after I was ignored and left in severe pain by another GYN (Dr Thomas). Dr Benezra is by far the best doctor I have ever been too (I am 49 yrs old). He spent time with me, he was caring, understanding and so sweet. Great bedside manner. He did a hysterectomy on me and was wonderful! I will go to him forever.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Benezra has been my gyn for ten years and is now delivering my grandbabies. My daughters love him too.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Victor Benezra's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Bay, FL