Ratings for Dr. Ralph M. Vicari

Dr. Vicari is excellent. He takes his time with you and answers all your questions. He is very careing and I trust him completely, so does his other patients.

Submitted September 25, 2014

I went to my family doctor about some concerns with my heart, he did an EKG and never followed up with an answer. About a year later my heart was still bothering me so I went to Dr. Vicari and he immediately diagnosed me with three things. He had me get an Eco just to be sure about the third one, and sure enough, he was right. The whole process with his office was easy and painless, and I got an accurate diagnosis quickly. A heart pill prescription later and now I'm fine. I trust his knowledge and judgement.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My Mom has been going to him for 18 years and he would not even sign her Death Certificate..A real jerk..They never call you to say you should come in..They make you call them...Its an who cares if you come in or not kind of office and doctor..My Mom was in the Hospital for 8 days and he never came to see her the Hospital said they called him but he did not bother to even go to the Hospital to see my Mom...

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Lost my dad because this doctor didn't check his viens. Dr. took him off blood thinners because his stents were doing well. But when dad started complaining of back pain and nothing else was changing it, Dr. gave him a stress test. Dad passed the test, but still had pain. Dad went to the hospital because he couldn't take the pain anymore, but by the time he got to the hospital he had a massive cornoary and died a day later. A vein on the way to the heart was totally clogged and anohter 1/2 clogged. Be warned, take care of yourself and make sure any cardio md checks your veins BEFORE you are given a stress test. Had this doc done that, he would have found the clogged veins and I wouldn't be here writing this rating.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

This Doctor actually dictated false notes in my records. The head of MIMA had them removed after I made her aware of them. This Doctor is terrible. When calling with an emergency, his home number was disconnected and his cell number went repeatedly unanswered according to the MIMA after hours operator. This Doctor is totally unapproachable and after one-minute of appointment stands up and begins to back toward the door. He spends more time after that talking to his recorder dictating notes than with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr, Vicari is not only unapproachable; but, he is rude as well. He also missed the fact that I was in congestive heart failure and who knows where I would be now if another dr had not caught it.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Vicari practices Cardology with MIMA and is affiliated with all the local hospitals. He also teaches and id affiliated with UCF. A real nice caring doctor

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

just did not have experience to deal with my issues..very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Ralph M. Vicari's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Multiplan