Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Polk

On August 30, 1995, I gave birth to a full term baby boy, 2 lbs 13 oz and 16 inches long. He had multiple anomalies, incompatible with life, and was placed in the neonatal intensive care unit.His Dr was Dr Dan Polk.Dr Polk was just great, so professional and compassionate, and he did all he could for my son. He also helped myself, my husband and my other 6 children to cope when the time came for my son to be removed from the ventilator.My son died in my arms with his family all around, at 10 hours old. We cried and so did the nurses and Dr Polk. I just want to express my appreciation to Dr Polk for his care of my son. I will always remember Dr Polk and his kindness at our time of grief.He paid attention to my other children and was concerned for their emotional well being at that sad time. I appreciate that and will never forget it. Thanks Dr Polk.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Daniel H. Polk's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1980)