Ratings for Dr. Kenneth T. Kray

Dr kray ie fantastic. Yes, it's true sometimes u have to wait, however, u can always reschedul and if u understand u r waiting usually because some one had an asthma attack or is sick treating someone else in need I am more understanding. He has been there when I'm was sick...and when u feel that awful u don't mind waiting as long as someone will treat you. Thank god for Dr kray.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

We always waited at least an hour and a half to see Dr. Kray from our scheduled appointment, except when we were his first patient and we still waited 20 MINUTES to see him - and we walked in the door together. His staff told me on our last appt that if we were going to see Dr. Kray we should plan to wait...we switched doctors after that appointment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kray since age 12. He is very caring, and continues to learn more and more about my illness. He listens to my assessment of my illness (asthma), and treats me as an individual case. I recommend Dr. Kray to anyone who suffers from Allergies or Asthma.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Kenneth T. Kray's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1976)