Ratings for Dr. Wayne Warnica

Dr. Warnica was my mothers Dr. for 37 years, she has since passed away this year, and without him she probably wouldn't of been with us for this long. He is the most kind and gentle Dr. a patient could have, the best as far as our family is concerned.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Once again Dr. Warnica has gotten my sister in for tests in a timely manner...he has monitored her for 20 years & seems to know when she needs treating... I thank him for his caring manner...I believe because of him she is still with us... I am so grateful....

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr. Warnica is a very good doctor. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Mr Warnica is a caring,helpful and knowledgeable doctor to be looking after your 'cardio' need. I am very happy to be under his care and guidance with my present cardio condition.Gratefull to have him as my cadiologist!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Dr. Warnica has treated me for over 5 years and has consistently been knowledgeable and professional. I feel he has a sincere concern over my condition. He has a great attitude and has the respect of his colleagues.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Warnica has been treating my sister for many years.He has shown great compassion & concern for her well being over the 15 years she has been in his care. We are so grateful that he has been there for her when needed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Warnica is a excellent cardio. Dr. He is very comforting and is very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007