Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Boone

pOOR OFFICE STAFF ANE POOR RESULTS WITH SURGERY, STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Boone not only did an exceptional job with the surgery (removal of brain tumors on me),getting 100% of my tumors in that long day (for him) in the O.R. He went the extra step for me, taking care to make sure the scar tissue would hide inside my hairline, because of a scarring condition I have. His great manner in dealing with his patients, explaining what's going on and answering your questions in non-doctorese, along with his great sense of humor, helps to ease the tension that any of us would have going into neurological surgery. His presence and support were with me throughout pre-surgery, surgery and post-surgery, as was the support of his entire team, from the receptionist to the nurse practictioners working with him. He's one of those great docs who, although you would love to see them again, you hope you never have to do so!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I had back surgery for a herniated disc, it's been 3 months now and I feel pretty good. My only complaint is that Dr. Boone saw me once during pre-surgery and on surgery day. My last 3 post surgery visits, he hasn't given me the time of day. I usually see the nurse practioner whom is very nice and polite, but I want to see the doctor who performed my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

My husband had neck surgery 10 years ago at Vanderbilt with Dr. Paul Boone. It was the worst experience of our lives! He did not complete the surgery correctly and left stripped screws in a previous plate. He was suppose to have removed the plate and replaced it with another elongated device. My husband underwent extreme anxiety and pain because of his inability to perform the necessary procedure. The worst part was that Dr. Boone did not seem to care. I hope he has become more responsible to his patients. (By the way, all the information was given to him concerning the DePuy plate that he was to remove along with the name/phone number of the neurosurgeon who implanted this plate. He did not even try to contact that surgeon.)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

DR BOONE IS WONDERFUL ALWAYS CARING. ALWAYS CALL YOU HIS SELF IF YOU HAVE A PROBLAM I MISS HIM WISH HE HAD NOT LEFT TENNSEE, WILLIAMSON HOSPITAL ALSO IS THE BEST HOSPITIAL I HAVE EVER BEEN IN I TRAVELED 2 HOURS FOR EACH VIST I THINK GOD FOR HIM.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Boone did a cervical and lumbar surgery on me and I have been extremely pleased with the results of both. He was always a very caring and even mannered doctor and listened to what I had to say, unlike a lot of docs I have dealt with!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Paul D. Boone's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)