Ratings for Dr. Douglas MacFadden

This is the 2nd home visit that my FIL was ever so lucky to have with this brilliant , calm, genuine and thorough physician . Being a nurse myself , and having dealt with many physicians , I can say with the greatest confidence that this is one of the best out there . Consider yourself very fortunate to have him as your doctor !

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

The absolute best doctor-all others pale in comparison. Consider yourself blessed if you have him visit your home.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. MacFadden visited me at home today for an appointment from National Home Doctor service (homedoctor dot ca). He called before he arrived, and when here immediately put me at easy with his calm and caring demeanour. At no time did I feel rushed or in-heard... something I don’t aleays get from my family doctor! Being sick is no fun, but Dr MacFadden made my day just a little more enjoyable.... Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Best Doctor we have ever known,his kindness and caring are genuine.I would reccommend him to anyone at anytime.We have known him for several years and always have a positive visit/outcome with the right answers and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr. MacFadden did a house call today via the National Home Doctor service. He was very thorough with his examination and listened to his patient. At no time did I feel like I was rushed or that he had somewhere else to go. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

He did house call for my daughter recently. Couldn’t ask for a more caring and thorough doctor. Genuinely spent a good time with his assessments, which we seldom see now in our regular family doctor visits. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

He showed a genuine concern for what we were going through, and I just could not have asked for a better doctor. Top Notch, A++++.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

If there 100 stars that would not be enough for this Dr. I would highly recommend him. AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED HE IS THE INTERNIST IN ONTARIO

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

The most caring Doctor my family has ever known.He takes the time to listen to all your health concerns and helps where others could not.Every comment on this site is true the best Doctor anyone could ever have!!! We think the world of him and are blessed to know him.If there were a 100stars rating it would not be enough!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

highly knowledgeable. extremely helpful and does not make you feel as though he wishes he were somewhere else. clearly cares and really listens to you. excellent doctor. we need more just like him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011