Ratings for Dr. Gilbert R. Ladd

I have been his patient for over 9 years. I had been floating from Dr to Dr to hospitals for a 2 year period prior to meeting Dr Ladd. He found the right mix of medication and treatment tailored for my needs. I haven't had to return to the hospital since, and he is available by cell phone when you need him. Even after hours...I would recommend him to family and friends and others who are in need of a great, understanding, and above all caring Dr. I wish all my Dr's were like him!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Thorough and thoughtful; understanding and seeking ways to help with problem. For me, it took several tries to find the right combinations of meds to treat a long-standing, persistent, and deep depression. I have been significantly better since he found the working combination of meds. He's also just a nice person.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I have been with Dr. Ladd for 8 years, he is so caring, understanding, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Gilbert R. Ladd's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI