You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lowell Reynolds

I had epidural steroid injection performed by Dr. Reynolds 4 times, 2 in 2010 and 2 in 2014. I have herniated disk L-4/L-5. All at Colton Pain Medicine. Let me talk about Dr. Reynolds. He's very personable. He has time to answer your questions. He also read the MRI reports and confirm them with you too make sure it's consistent with my symptom. He had many years of experience. At the time of my injections I had sciatic pain in addition to local lower back pain. Initially, he injected a small portion. He then asked me if I felt the pressure down my leg where I had the sciatic pain. If I said I said I didn't feel it, he adjusted the needle so that the medicine went down to the location where it needed to go. This is because of his many years of experience. Now he left Colton Pain Medicine. I don't know where he's at now. About the Inland Pain Medicine in Colton, yes they don't many nurses and many surgery admittance rooms and recovery rooms like some fancy outpatient surgery centers, but I think they have enough nurses and fsncy equipment to perform the epidursl injection and other pain management procedures. The staff is also helpful and easy to make appointments. They're not overkill for doing epidural procedures like certain outpatient surgery places.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

He spent less than 5minutes with me, did not look at my xrays or MRI reports, did not ask about what other medications I took or what my surgical background was and why I needed to be there. He seemed very judgmental and when I declined to use all of the modalities from his clinic since I'd already tried and failed to achieve success in the past, he ended our appt. He has no interest in just writing a prescription or helping find the right medication to help you lead a functional life...just wants to crank you though the system and bill your insurance co.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Although a lot of us call seeing any pain doctor at this Pain Center a "cattle call" because first the MA comes in and goes over the same info the Resident or Fellow who does who comes in after her. He then ask if I have any problems really bothering me, then he leaves and Dr. Reynolds walks in, but doesn't spend as much time as I would like. I have been seeing him six years now so whenever he sees me, he always says hi and calls me by my first time. I had hand surgery in May of 2009, at Loma Linda, where he is the Pain Center Director. He said he saw my name on the surgery schedule and popped his head in to say hi as I was in isolation due to having MRSA. That was a good face to see as he does my pain management post op when I have surgery at Loma Linda, and I told him to have the PCA Pump ready, and he smiles and said it would be ready. He has warmed up since I first started seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr. Lowell Reynolds's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had epidural steroid injection performed by Dr. Reynolds 4 times, 2 in 2010 and 2 in 2014. I have herniated disk L-4/L-5. All at Colton Pain Medicine. Let ..."

January 28, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=874320'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 6, 2014