Ratings for Dr. Samer N. Roy

excellent dr, , kind considerate, very thorough, easy to talk to

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I hate this Doctor whenever I go to see him, I have to wait at least two hours or three and it seems to me he is always coming to work late and he does not care about his patients. I don't know about other patients but from my experience, I have been told by a lot of patients that this Doctor is a jack ass and a bum. Many elder patients have been frustrating by this doctor because he is lazy, slow, lacking of knowledge, and dumb. I don't know why Glenwood Hospital is still employing this lazy doctor, he should be fired and hire a better doctor for this small town. I hood this message will open eyes Glenwood Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have gone to this doctor on multiple occasions and he is great. Recently when I went I saw the new Physician Assistant that he has working for him and she was so sweet and took time to explain things to me so that I could understand. Do not hesitate to use Dr. Roy or his P.A. Jenny. They are both great and very knowledgeable people.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

His office charged me for a test I never took. I left after waiting 2 hours and before they called me for the test. The "Girl"s" at the test were told I was leaving when I left. You always wait for at least an hour on every appointment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Doctor takes time to listen to you. He will not hesitate to refer you to another doctor if he thinks something might be wrong with you. He spends a lot of time with patient. He cares about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Samer N. Roy's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1995)