Ratings for Dr. D. Todd Hammond

Has been my personal doctor for about 17 years. Dr. Hammond is one of the best!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Worst Doctor ever!!!! Please don't go to him! He is very rude!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Have been going to Dr Hammond for decades. He got me to quit smoking 9 yrs ago and got my blood pressure under control to the normal range with medication. I have all the confidence in the world in Dr Hammond and would recommend him to anyone wishing to get well. If your looking for bedside manner then maybe you would be better with somebody who told you what you "wanted" to hear rather than what you should hear. Like him a lot.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Don't go to Dr Hammond my 21 year old son came out very very upset told him 1st visit his problems may be psychological. The office girls are great!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

doctor hammond cancel my pills,,he doesn't make sense..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I've been with Hammond for about 2 years, and I regret every minute of it. He's unfriendly, thinks he knows more than you do about your symptoms, and doesn't offer help. Has kind of a snotty attitude as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Was recommended to him by a friend. He is okay but generally appears to be uninterested. Enjoys typing his notes on his laptop though. I never got a sense he cared much about me as a patient. Glad I have a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Hammond cared for my elderly family members and I believe he is NOT qualified to address Alzheimer’s disease patients or their care givers. He is rude, indifferent and shows no compassion. He would be better served to direct patients to SPECIALIST and not try to be fix all. However, he had no problems collecting from MEDICARE and INSURANCE for payment. If given a list of questions DR. HAMMOND actually LIMITS questions. What kind of doctor does that or answers with responses like what difference does it make. BE SURE and do your investigation before going to DR. TODD HAMMOND!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Went to this doctor for upper respiratory problems several times he kept giving me the same treatments over and over again even though it was not helping me,(mentioned to me at one point about doing a colonoscopy)hmm well,would not give me a referral to a lung specialist or give me my records when requested.Turns out I have asthma.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. D. Todd Hammond's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)