Ratings for Dr. Carmen Lehmann

Dr. Lehman is the only doctor that I would see now that I live in Calgary. She is thorough and conscientious. Although she doesn't take new patients, she does have walk in clinic hours and she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!! Very informative and personable! Where is she practising now???

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

This Doctor is the first Doctor I have met that cares about who I am as a person. She truly gets it, how what is happening in your life can have a significant effect on your health. She is thorough,kind, helpful and you feel good leaving her office. I truly hope I have met the Dr. I will be able to see for some time. I cherish her after meeting so many that are only interested in prosessing numbers.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

I have finally met a Doctor who exhibited an interest in my well being! Its such a relief to find someone who takes time, listens, asks questions, and looks you in the eye. Good people skills are hard to find these days, and I have looked!!! No more looking for me. I'll be going back to see Dr. Lehmann

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr Lehmann made me feel very comfortable. She has a lovely bed side manner and is very informative.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Leman is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. She has helped my family of six through all of our medical issues with a professional yet very caring manner.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007