Ratings for Dr. Stephen Blamey

Family have been seeing him for years was a amazing doctor and got my self and grandmother those some very tough times

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Mr. Blamey, he saved my life. He is professional, caring, compassionate, spends time with you to answer any worries or concerns you may have, he has an excellent sense of humour, I have never come across another Doctor like him he is amazing, I am very fortunate to have been referred to him for my surgery and treatments. Mr. Blamey is a class act. I am one very happy patient :)Kerrie Ekers

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

BlAmey has been my surgeon since 2010. Very helpful and always puts my mind at ease. The best surgeon for lap band procedures. He puts patients first over money.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

First rate doctor.good communicator made sure I knew what to expect from my operation

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Blamey for 10 years and highly recommend him. Amazing person and I have not had any problems with any of the 4 procedures within that time. He is very busy so the waiting with appointment can be long but he has always taken his time with me and I have never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr Blamey has performed small procedures in his rooms on 2 of my sons and we couldn't be happier with his service. He has a wonderful manner, putting both boys at ease, is obviously very capable and experienced and both operations were successful. Excellent General Surgeons are hard to find - I'm glad we have him!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I needed to have my gall bladder removed recently and was terrified. Found Mr Blamey to be most reassuring, understanding and very compassionate. He explained my ultrasound images, how the surgery would be performed and answered all questions before & after surgery. He is very very experienced & knowledgeable. Highly recommend him if you want your health back. I have recovered, never been better!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

If it wasn't for Dr Blamey we would not have my Dad after an operation for esophageal cancer - he was very kind to him and our family throughout a horrible time in our lives.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Exceptional Surgeon. One of the most caring specialists I have ever come across. Supportive and extremely understanding, he ensures you receive all the information you need in order to help achieve and maintain your health goals. No charge [to me] as the upfront cost of the Lapband surgery covers all future visits relating to same. His is a lifetime commitment to the wellbeing of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012